Just feel like posting
Well a lot had happened for the past few years, I believe everything happens for a reason.I no longer wish to waste my time away, i am slowly picking up the pace.
My plan is to take a degree course (IT of cos), otherwise how would that be a year.
Global SIM full time - Bachelor of Science (Digital Systems Security) from University of Wollonglong. I will prepare to work hard. Meanwhile there are also other finanical worries.
Everything needs money, i am thinking of finding some sort of part time work with super flexi hours.
Alright Good news is that I finally pass my TP test on my 4th attempt. Currently I am finishing Elementary 2 Japanese Course, moving to Elementary 3. Another big news is i be having a small birthday chalet on the 14th to 15th May 2010. I invited only my 2 gal friends + my kor and some poly mates.
Lots of things wanted
1. Braces
2. Super Single Size Bed Mattress
3. Course Fees
4. Electronic Keyboard
5. Other small stuff (mangas (Sex Pistols) , animes, watch, bag, wallet, clothes lol whatsoever)
Signing off,
Charmaine


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home