Friday, November 27, 2009

New update @ 27-11-2009

I been leading a free and easy lifestyle for this whole year. At the moment, i am getting my pace back. My plans is to study few short time courses while taking temporary jobs whereby i can plan my own time. I wanted to try out various things rather than wasting my time around.


Japanese Language course will commence this week. Actually i am interested in other languages as well like Korean, French, German. I wanted to learn this few so i am looking into whether is it possible to take Korean concurrently with Japanese since i am still young. My ability to absorb things would be faster.


I failed my Traffic Police Test 3 times already though the last one was really a close one if i hadn't missed checking the stupid bike while turning right and lesser mistakes in the circuit, i would have pass already. Nvm be confident i would pass with my 4th attempt on 11 Jan 2010.


Lots of things to get but doesn't have the money to get.

1. Electronic Keyboard

2. Super Single Sized Bed Mattress

3. Braces

4. Course fees for Language lessons

5. New clothes, shoes, bags, accessories (earrings, watch)

6. Comic books - those which i really wanted haiz though no place to put in my room

7. DVDs - Jap animes!!


Now i am waiting for news on another new temp job. I wanted to go Malaysia Johor to get comics & dvds..haha wait till i get my next pay on 1st Dec. I go renew my passport & also give my mum some money.


Signing off,
Charmaine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home