My goals for 2009
To be exact, I have been on long term "vacation" for 11 months. After such a long detour, how can i not know what i want in life. It is high time to set resolution on my goals.First is to get a permanent full time job by end of July, otherwise i go for temporary placement. After some serious and realistic thoughts, i concluded based on all factors and decided my career path. I intend to take up part time and short courses related to Human Resource Management or Accountancy to upgrade on my skills and knowledge.
Next is to obtain my driving license at first attempt.
Following next is my interests in musical instruments and language courses. I found free music lessons online by a kind church group and would be taking lessons once a week. I meant to keep a sceret from all my friends until i can play nice songs decently on a keyboard. Another interest would be learning Japanese lessons. The courses are not cheap but my aim is to complete JPLT4 all the way up to JPLT1 till i can speak, read and write Japanese. After i complete Japanese lessons, my next step is to conquer French, German and other languages slowly.
Physically, my facial is on-going monthly. I also need money for braces and dental care which i have delaying for years. I am also interested to take up a sports- either swimming or tennis.
Lastly all my goals and wishes need time and money in order to achieve. I don't have heart to think on relationships and other matters.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home