Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Manga recommendations

Recently not feeling well. I had been coughing for the past few days. Hope i get better soon. Again with the job issue, i vowed to get a job by August. My aim is to get driving license by July.

I have a few recommendation of manga to introduce.
Especially the following author cum illustrator from Tong Li Comics that caught my attention.

1. Nicky Lee (李祟萍)
Her works include

Paradise City (天堂城市)(1993) : 4 volumes
Youth Gone Wild (摇滚狂潮)(1996): 14 volumes
Provence (普罗旺斯) : 2 volumes
The One (独领风骚)(2005-present): ongoing

2. Ryan Lai (赖安)
Her works include

The Internship of Angel (天使的人間實習), 2008
Me and My Ainia (我和我的艾尼亞), 2007 - 2008
Steel Rose (鋼鐵玫瑰), 2005 - 2007
Ingènuo (戀影天使), 1998 - 2004
The Royal (薔薇豪情), 1995 - 1996
It's Only Love (愛‧神話), 1994 - 2001
Pure Love (純愛手記), 1994 - 2001
Angel Hair (天堂絲絨), 1994 - 2001
Falling Peony (落花), 1992 - 1995

I finished reading Nicky Lee's manga but Ryan Lai i only finished reading Ingenuo.
Their works are pretty nice. Good plot and ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home