1 July 2009
I went for a job interview at Beautex Interior Pte Ltd for Accounts Assistant position today morning. It turned out the location is pretty far from the bus stop, i had to walk 15mins to reach the place. I felt that the interview didn't go very well. Apparently she is looking for someone who is very sure to work long term permanently doing office work, data entry and maintain the accounts using the new software call Accpro. There isn't much career advancement as i see.I wanted to try to give tuition, gonna fix the scanning of ic and qualifications this week and register myself under various tuition agency to see if i can get any assignments. Meanwhile, is time to refresh what i had learnt in the past. I plan to teach lower primary. I thought it was better for my case. I also intend to take up the Specialist Diploma offered by Temasek Polytechnic next April intake.
My TP driving test is on 27th July. I had 3 more revisions this month before going for the test. I intend to pass the test at first attempt so wish me luck:)
Signing off,
Charmaine


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home